To make your MCC Internal Medicine office visit more time efficient, please follow these steps:
(1) Always bring your current medications or an up-to-date list of the medications.
(2) Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete all necessary information.
Most insurance plans are accepted. To make sure we accept your specific insurance plan, please contact your insurance carrier and our office prior to your appointment.
MCC Internal Medicine Office Visit Forms
Click on the links below to access a form.
Patients may be dismissed from MCC Internal Medicine as a patient under the following conditions:
(1) Failure to make reasonable attempt to pay their bill. We are more than willing to work out payment plans but will dismiss patients who refuse to pay their bill.
(2) If the patient is rude or disrespectful to our Providers or our staff.
(3) If a patient has multiple no-shows. This refers to patients that keep making appointments but fail to show up or cancel those appointments.
(4) If the patient is non-compliant and puts themselves at risk because they refuse to follow the Provider's directives for care.